31 Mar 2023 Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine Live – Saturday 4th March 2023, County Hall, London
Attended by BANT CEO, Satu Jackson and BANT members Alma Ahmovic and Ana Rodriguez
This event was postponed from 2022 and promised to bring healthcare professionals from multiple disciplines together to discuss the importance of sleep. BANT attended to network with leading Lifestyle medicine advocates and promote the profession on behalf our our members.
Hosted by Dr Rangan Chatterjee and Dr Ayan Panja, this multi-speaker event is designed for healthcare professionals and promises to deliver an exciting day of education centred around Lifestyle Medicine.
- Dr Rangan Chatterjee and Dr Ayan Panja – The Lifestyle Medicine Landscape
- Professor Russell Foster – LIFE TIME: The New Science Of The Body Clock, And How It Can Revolutionize Your Sleep And Health
- Stephanie Romiszewski – How To Be Awake
- Dr Mohan Sekeram – Social Prescribing
- Dr Rupa Joshi – Group Consultations
- Case Studies – Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine In Action
- Michael Ash – The Cross Talk Between Sleep, Nutrition And Immunity
- Q&A and panel sessions