To ensure the continued provision of high-quality CPD events for BANT members, over 100 conferences, seminars and webinars are awarded the BANT CPD quality mark on an annual basis. Recognised events are advertised to the membership through a website listing, monthly eBlasts and social media posts.
It is easy to apply for BANT CPD Event Recognition through our on-line application portal.
The quality of events is important to us. Please familiarise yourself with the Standards of Recognition for BANT CPD before starting your application to avoid disappointment.
Click here for information on costs of CPD Event Recognition.
Are you applying for CPD Event Recognition for the first time?
If so, you need to register with BANT as a CPD Provider before submitting your first CPD Event Application. This is a required step for regular BANT CPD applicants as well as new applicants, but only needs to happen once. The process is quick and simple. We aim to turn around these applications within 3 working days. Click the button below to start your application to use the BANT CPD online application portal.
If you have had BANT CPD Event Recognition for your events within the past 5 years, please check ‘yes’ when asked if you are an existing provider. If this is the first time you have ever applied for BANT CPD Event Recognition, please check ‘no’ when asked if you are an existing provider.
Once you have applied to be a CPD Provider and set up your access, you can then log into your
CPD Provider Dashboard to apply for CPD Event Recognition.
Please read before making your online CPD Event Application.
Before your start a CPD Event Application, please ensure that you have all the required information. You will need:
- Date(s), Time, Location(s), Booking Details for your CPD Event
- Full presentation slides, with reference lists. These must be submitted as PDFs.
- Full agenda and timetable for the event. This must be submitted as PDFs.
- For conferences, where full presentations are not available until close to the event date, detailed presentation outlines are required, with sample slides.
- Speaker biographies, with details of qualifications, memberships and publications.
- An event logo (300 x 300) for listing and advertising.
You will not be able to submit your CPD Event Application until all the required information is completed.
Please note that our target turnaround time from application to approval and listing is 3-5 days from the date the application is received.
- BANT CPD recognition is valid for one calendar year.
- BANT CPD recognition entitles you to use the BANT logo for a period of one year, but only in direct relationship with the BANT recognised event.
- The CPD hours awarded are based on one CPD hour per hour of learning. The event approval letter includes the number of CPD hours recognised.
If your event is declined for BANT CPD recognition, you will be informed by a member of the CPD committee by email. This will set out the reasons for the decision, which will be based on the event not meeting one or more of the Standards of Recognition for BANT CPD.
Should you have any further questions, please email the BANT CPD Committee on [email protected].
Helpful Information on How To Apply
Please refer to the following guidance documents before contacting the team for help.
- How to Register as a Company CPD Provider
- How to Register as a BANT Supervisor CPD Provider
- How to Register as a BANT Local Network or Regional Branch CPD Provider
- How Apply for CPD Recognition for your Event as a Company