24 Nov 2023 Sleep, Stress and Insomnia Regional Event – Recordings Available
Delivered by expert speakers Sarah Gilchrist, Shoela Currey and Dr Jess Armine, this event covered:
- Specific aspects of the relationship between sleep and female health
- How menstruation affects sleep
- How perimenopause and menopause affects sleep
- Fertility and sleep
- Biochemical causes of stress
- Impacts of stress upon sleep quality
- Relationship between vagal nerve status, endocannabinoid system, inflammation and stress upon sleep
- Links between anxiety, stress and sleep
- How chronic inflammation activates cell danger response and illness
- How all psychological harms can create inflammation and cell damage
- Root causes of insomnia
- Practical intervention options for all of the above
Access the Session Recordings
Recorded sessions from this event are made available, exclusively for BANT Members, on the Regional and Virtual Events page and within the Science and Education Webinar library, under the General Nutrition and Lifestyle category.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
In addition to enhancing BANT events through additional educational resources, Live webinars and Q&As, special offers and goodie box contents, financial contributions from sponsors are a key enabler for BANT to offer high-value, low-cost events to members and beyond.
This event is kindly sponsored by . .
Platinum Event Sponsors
Gold Event Sponsors
Silver Event Sponsors