30 Mar 2023 Brain Health and Cognitive Performance Regional Event – Recordings Available
Delivered by expert speakers Patrick Holford, Pete Williams and Portia Hodges, this event covered:
- What is cognitive decline?
- Factors that drive cognitive performance and cognitive decline
- Genetic drivers for brain health
- Links between gut and brain health
- Importance of the blood brain barrier and other barriers
- Links between oral health and cognitive health
- Modifiable lifestyle factors to improve and maintain health and mitigate risk of decline
- Specific nutrients to support brain health
- Hormones and impact on cognitive performance
- Flow and optimal brain performance
- Signposting specific mental health disorders
Access the Session Recordings
Recorded sessions from this event will become available, exclusively for BANT Members, on the Regional and Virtual Events page and the Science and Education Webinar library from 11 April 2023.
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
In addition to enhancing BANT events through additional educational resources, Live webinars and Q&As, special offers and goodie box contents, financial contributions from sponsors are a key enabler for BANT to offer high-value, low-cost events to members and beyond.
This event was kindly sponsored by . .