- New Full Member Applications: £135 (includes one off registration fee)
- Annual Renewal Membership Fee: £115
- Prior to the 1st of September 2020 Full Membership requires qualifications from a level 6 diploma course or BSc or higher degree level course accredited by NTEC.
- From the 1st of September 2020 Full Membership requires BSc (Hons) degree or higher from a recognised university and qualifications from a NTEC accredited Nutritional Therapy course.
- Current Full Members of BANT are able to retain their membership without the need to have to upgrade to degree level qualification.
- Student Members that started their NTEC accredited diploma course prior to the 1st of September 2020 may convert to Full Membership upon graduation.
- Student Members that started their NTEC accredited diploma course on or after the 1st of September 2020 will require an upgrade to BSc (Hons) or higher degree qualification to convert to Full Membership.
- Any Associate Member who successfully completes the APL/APEL process (BANT reserves the right to ask APL/APEL applicants to take further assessment modules as necessary).
- All practising applicants must have Professional Indemnity Insurance for clinical practice.
- All practising applicants must be registered with CNHC.
If you have been out of Nutritional Therapy Practice for two years or more you will need to go through some form of Return to Practice (RTP). NTEC Accredited Training Providers are aware of our RTP policy and will be able to advise you on the best way forward. See the details of our RTP process at this link.
BANT recognises all courses accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Education Commission (NTEC) as listed on their website.