Nutrition Evidence is an online collection of high quality nutritional science and lifestyle medicine research, designed to support practitioners’ clinical decisions that enable their delivery of effective, individualised evidence-based recommendations.
Nutrition Evidence is the only scientific database that specialises in nutrition and lifestyle medicine, enabling targeted searches and focused search results. The database is available as an open access resource that’s searchable in various simple but powerful ways, from running a basic search, to using advanced search syntax or browsing papers by clicking on keywords. Click here to subscribe to the free monthly newsletter, keeping you abreast of the latest in nutrition science.
Current key features include:
- Over 85,000 (as of November 2019) high quality research papers relevant to all practitioners in the areas of functional nutrition, dietetics, and lifestyle medicine
- High quality papers selected to provide the best evidence available for clinical interventions on humans
- A focus on randomised controlled trials, systematic reviews, meta-analyses and some cohort studies
- A selection of BANT enhanced papers, curated by an Editorial Board and enriched by a BANT indexing team
- Enhanced papers include plain language summaries, enabling quick assimilation of the science and the ability to share with social media followers
- Expert reviews of key studies on trending nutrition and lifestyle topics
- New studies added every month, keeping you up-to-date with key, emerging science
- The ability to search using functional and lifestyle medicine filters, such as ‘immune and inflammation’ and ‘detoxification and biotransformation’.
- A FREE monthly newsletter sent out to database subscribers, featuring industry leaders’ top picks of the month, and a curated list of newly enhanced studies. Click ‘Sign up’ here https://nutrition-evidence.com/ to receive these straight to your inbox.
- Selected high-quality podcasts, videos, product monographs and e-Learning.
How do I access the database?
The database is available as an open access resource. Visit https://nutrition-evidence.com/ and click on “Sign up” to subscribe to regular updates.
The database development is ongoing so if you have any comments or questions, please contact [email protected] and watch out for the release of new features in the future.