Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (Merit), Institute for Optimum Nutrition
My primary areas of interest are weight management, gut health, particularly surrounding irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and optimising energy levels, specifically involving stress. However, I also have experience working with clients on hormonal imbalances, enhancing nutrition for exercise and optimising health to prepare for pregnancy.
When working with my clients, I focus on:
· Avoiding obsessive, clean eating, focusing on balance.
· Developing food preparation and cooking skills.
· Including a wide range of foods to encourage excitement and enjoyment.
· Overcoming any lifestyle barriers to positive eating habits.
· Finding ways to include movement in enjoyable forms.
· Negotiating changes that can be maintained long-term.
In addition, to complement nutritional plans, I offer home visit cooking classes for individuals or groups, and private or group yoga classes.