Louise Digby Nutrition is looking for a nutritional therapist to join the team part-time, delivering remote 121, group and online support for my peri and menopausal weight loss clients.
The role of the Nutritional Therapist is to ensure that all client needs are supported and handled in a timely manner (same day or next business day) with love, compassion, patience and with enough explanation/instruction/guidance that the client is left feeling surprised and delighted by the interaction.
You will be providing support and guidance to our Nourish clients; perimenopause & menopausal women
want to lose weight and achieve a healthy relationship with food. You will provide a combination of remote 121, group and online (FB & email) support.
This role is part-time (5-8 hours per week) with the opportunity for this to become 10+ hours per week in the next few months- year. Approximately 12 hours per week will be required for 4-5 weeks per year to provide cover for absences.
● Deal directly with clients electronically via email, Zoom & Facebook.
● Provide 121 remote consultancy to our clients
● Review interpret test results and create action plans
● Provide online group momentum sessions
● Support the development & review of processes and programme materials
● Support with moderating Facebook group
● Respond the same day or next business day to client enquiries
● Handle and resolve client complaints
● Handle and resolve client tech issues
● Handle and process client refunds
● Process orders, forms, applications and requests when necessary
● Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person
● Keep records of client interactions and refund transactions when necessary
● Record details of actions taken in client files
● Follow up on client interactions
● Complete some administrative activities
● Ability to provide solutions to problems
● A go-giver attitude
● Positive mindset and energy
● Be able to work autonomously
● Process-oriented and organised
● Communication skills – verbal and written
● Listening skills
● Problem analysis and problem-solving
● Attention to detail and accuracy
● Customer service orientation
● Stress tolerance
● More than comfortable knowledge of social media, Google docs (office equivalent), Zoom & Facebook
Must Have’s & Experience:
● Live and work in the UK time zone.
● BANT registered Nutritional therapist & insurance
● Be available and online during daily regular business hours
● A personal computer
● Strong internet connection
● Ability to type
● Knowledge of administrative procedures
If you feel like a good fit please record a 2 minute or less video letting us know why you are the best person for the job and send the view link to [email protected]