Do you have strong organisational skills?
Are you experienced in coordinating meetings?
Would you like to develop your network of NT’s in your local area?
Are you based in Cornwall, Devonshire, Essex, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Middlesex, Northamptonshire, Staffordshire, Wiltshire or Yorkshire?
We are looking for new Local Network Coordinators who have approximately 1-2 hours per week to spare to:
- Be a BANT point of contact for members in the area. This keeps an important line of communication open between BANT and its members
- Arrange at least 2-4 meetings per year that support local practitioners and students
- Source speakers for each meeting to present on a specific health or business-related topic
- Set an Agenda that reflects local interests, for example, group support and advice, speaker presentation, case study discussion, practice-related issues
- Coordinate meeting venue, refreshments, and logistics
- Communicate with local nutritional therapists to promote local meeting events
Click here to read the full role description.
In addition, you will:
- Have an excellent opportunity to network with other NT’s in your local area
- Obtain CPD points from attendance at local Network Meetings
If you are interested in this role and would like further information, please contact the Volunteer Manager, Lara Seago on [email protected] with an up-to-date copy of your CV.