|Nutrition Specialist & Brand Advocate
– Full-Time Permanent (Nestlé Health Science)
|Location||London-based. Willing to travel to Dublin 30% of the time.|
|About Us & Job Purpose||At Nestlé Health Science we are forging a new path for nutrition.
We’re advancing the role of nutritional therapy to address health problems and improve outcomes for consumers and patients. We’re developing nutritional solutions with a purpose; Adding quality and hope to the lives of tens of millions of people. Make your career part of a journey that changes the course of health.
We are looking for a highly knowledgeable Nutritional Specialist to represent MINAMI® Omega-3 Supplements to our retailers and consumers. This person should have in-depth nutritional knowledge and a passion for nutrition & wellness.
|· Lesley McKenzie (Star)
· Sarah Goldspink (Nestle)
|Role and Responsibilities||· To provide expert nutritional guidance, recommendation & advice with regard to the full Minami range when it comes to the existing product range and the development of new products in the Omega 3 pipeline.
· Achieve positive endorsement for product range through key influencers (buyers, retailer staff, consumers, brand advocates)
· Engage and act as core brand ambassador at various events
· Develop & promote local product advocates
|Key Performance Indicators||· To be seen as the Minami & Omega 3 expert with external stakeholders and consumers
· To help promote and educate around the usage of Omega 3 and the Minami range.
|Skill requirements||· Experienced Dietician/Nutritionist/Nutritional Therapist or very strong nutritional knowledge
· High interest in Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements
· Must be based in London or easy commute in. Must be willing to travel to Ireland 30% of the time.
· Flexible to work evenings (in substitute for daytime hours) occasionally
|Functional or Professional / Business Skills||· Highly developed knowledge of nutrition/pharmaceutical industry practices
· Highly developed influencing and communication skills
· Strong presentation skills & relationship building skills
|Other Personal Qualities||· High levels of integrity
· High learning agility
· Organised with strong time management skills
· Superior communication, presentation and persuasive skills
· Results and goal oriented
· Able to work on their own, and organise their work independently
Use the following link to apply online – https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1759238281/?pathWildcard=1759238281&trk=job_capjs
Alternatively contact Jon Woodrow at [email protected].