Now in its 30th year, Cytoplan is a leader in food based supplementation. Founded and run by health practitioners our products are used by thousands of health professionals and their patients in the UK and around the world. We are wholly owned by a charitable foundation.
We require a suitably qualified individual to join us as a BANT registered Nutritionist / Nutritional Therapist. You will need good practical experience over a number of years in patient facing nutritional therapy, and specifically in relation to food supplements such as vitamins, minerals, probiotics etc. You will also need to possess strong content writing skills.
You will work closely with our Technical Director and support both the technical and marketing departments. You will also engage with our health practitioner network offering product support and with our customer support, sales and marketing teams. This is an exciting role offering great variety and engagement.
In the first instance please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
Key job specifications:
- Based at our offices in Malvern
- Outgoing and articulate personality and interested in supporting our customers and health practitioners
- Supporting our customers via telephone and email with nutrition and product advice
- Supporting our health practitioners both in terms of their clients and our products (training)
- Contributing to and writing of weekly blogs
- Responding to consumer magazine requests for copy
- Attending Shows and other events
- Researching and preparing talks and webinars for NT’s and other practitioners and members of the public
- Opportunity to deliver talks/webinars if this interests you (not essential)
- Drafting leaflets / information booklets etc. and revising existing copy
- Ongoing training and nurturing will be provided
- Nutritional therapist qualification and accreditation required (BANT and CNHC).
- Package dependent on experience and qualifications, with commensurate holiday etc.
- Part time or full time applicants considered
- Events are normally at weekends (so time in lieu where appropriate)