Applications before 24/11/2019.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Aimee Benbow; [email protected]
REPORTING TO: Technical Advisor Leader
RESPONSIBLE FOR STAFF: None.
LOCATION: Based at HQ in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
START SALARY: £20,000 plus discretionary annual company bonus, plus benefits.
An interesting and exciting role in this fast-growing, family-owned business. Founded in 1999, Viridian Nutrition is based on three key principles – Purity, Charity and Environment. Viridian Nutrition offers an opportunity to build a career, investment in training development, and – above all – to help people to better health.
SUMMARY & OBJECTIVES
- To maintain and provide outstanding technical support to the Viridian Nutrition team and customer base through application a high standard of technical knowledge and skills in natural products.
- Supporting the technical department to develop the range of technical support tools, trainings, articles, blogs and product information for internal and external use to help ensure growth in sales turnover.
- Working within a technical support team to help ensure technical, sales and customer service needs are met.
- Provide in-house technical support to consumers, trade customers and the sales team.
- Answer technical phone calls and emails to the best of your ability. Ensure customers are responded to within a timely manner.
- Technical writing including technical sheets, magazine articles and blogs.
- Record and log all adverse events and complaints.
- Maintaining the library resource of information on product and ailment on computer file at HQ.
- Reviewing and keeping up to date with recent nutritional, scientific publications and research.
- Updating raw material source and allergen spreadsheets.
- Communicate effectively with the management, technical and sales team, including effective diary management.
- Contributing where appropriate to trade exhibitions.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by the Technical Services Supervisor or Head of Technical Services.
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A diploma, degree or other approved qualification in Nutrition.
- Previous experience in customer service/ technical advisory role.
HIGHLY REGARDED EXPERIENCE
- Sales and marketing experience
- Public speaking, training or teaching
- Science writing or popular writing
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Self motivated with a “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrates good initiative.
- Excellent customers service skills and communication.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to new tasks assigned.
- Experienced in the use of internet browsing, outlook and all Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power point etc.)
Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyse and interpret general periodicals, professional journals and industry regulations.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve problems and to interpret a variety of information furnished in written and oral form.