This is an exciting role for an enthusiastic person to work part time with a successful, award winning independent health and wellbeing retailer opening their second store in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal candidate would be either a BANT registered Nutritional Therapist, a Nutritional Therapy student or an experienced beauty therapist with an interest in natural and organic products.
This is an advice-based business and the main part of the Retail Assistant Store Manager role is providing exceptional advice and customer service on nutrition and natural beauty products whilst managing a small team of employees and therapists. You will also be responsible for the merchandising, display and stocking of natural and organic brands on the shop floor. Our leading nutrition and beauty brands are Viridian, Wild Nutrition, DR Hauschka, SKN-RG, INIKA and many more to follow. Full training will be given.
The role is ideal for somebody looking to moving into a new career in natural health and wellbeing. The retailer is well known in the industry and there will be an opportunity to attend trade events, talks and external training. The retailer is at the start of their expansion plans and there will be opportunities for the right candidate to build a successful rewarding career as the company grows. The successful candidate will be expected to be a key holder and may at times be required to work flexibly to cover store events.
This is a part time role with fixed days of Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Working hours will be in line with the store opening hours (11.30am to 5.30pm Sunday, 10.00am to 6:00pm Monday to Tuesday).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or diploma in nutrition or nutritional therapy or a qualification and
experience as a natural organic beauty therapist
- A passion for natural health, natural beauty and wellbeing
- Experience in a customer facing role with excellentcustomer service skills
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in a shop environment, building relationships with customers and team members
- Be computer literate and have a working knowledge of spreadsheets, Word and PowerPoint
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and have a drive to grow the business to be the best natural health retailer in the country
Salary on application
Please apply in writing to [email protected] including a CV and covering letter as to why you are suitable for this position
Closing application date: 1 October 2019