We’re a healthtech start-up with a global team. Our mission is to help people take charge of their gut health.
Along with offering tests, supplements and a pioneering gut programme, we aim to educate our customers via engaging blog posts and other web-based content. We believe that when people understand their bodies, they’re empowered to make changes.
We’re looking for a freelancer to join our enthusiastic team. As well as writing copy for our client resources, marketing material and social channels, a key part of the role will be writing in-depth blog posts on various nutrition and Functional Medicine topics. A qualification in one or both of these subjects is essential.
The right person will be comfortable referencing studies from PubMed, yet have a flair for translating the science into engaging, easy-to-understand copy. Professional writing and editing experience is a must. Experience in ecommerce copywriting and/or digital marketing is a bonus.
We’re looking for a team player who can offer one day a week to begin with. We’re a fast-growing company, and there is an opportunity for the right person to shape and expand their role.
- At least two years’ experience writing for online/print publications
- Qualifications in nutrition, nutritional therapy and/or Functional Medicine
- Comfortable with reading, analysing and referencing studies from PubMed
- Experience in an editing or sub-editing role for online/print publications
- Experience in ecommerce copywriting
- Experience in digital marketing
If interested, please write a short covering letter explaining your background, and send along with three samples of relevant work to [email protected]. Deadline to apply 30 September 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!