We are a small natural-health business based near London Bridge SE1 requiring a part-time office administrator who is highly organised, multi-tasking and a qualified nutritional therapist or student in this or related areas. The position is part-time 4 days a week (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) 10.30am to 6pm (with 1 hour lunch break).
The main role will require orders to be packed and sent out via Royal Mail or courier, and this will require computer experience to generate invoices, a friendly telephone manner (with fluent English) to talk to customers & offer advice on our supplements, the ability to do accurate stock control (and stock replenishment), and the ability to wrap orders neatly. There will also be occasional lifting required for supplement deliveries to the office. Other duties will require filing (both paper filing and digital filing), and support of the office manager and help preparing for events. You will also be required to attend occasional trade shows (usually occurring at the weekend).
The successful candidate will have all the following:
* Fluent in English (essential)
* Good Admin skills/Attention to detail (very organized and systematic)
* Computer-literate (Microsoft Windows environment)
* Proficient with numbers, percentages and VAT calculations
* Friendly phone manner with customers (warmth is very important)
* Self-motivated & Enthusiastic (in a small company each person has to get on with their thing without the benefit of a manager breathing down their neck.)
If you are interested in this long-term position and feel you fit the bill, please send us your CV and a short covering letter to [email protected] for the attention of Jennie. We will also be needing references for short-listed candidates.