Candida de Melo has over 16 years experience and is looking for someone to support her practice located at her home clinic in London NW10.
Duties will include:
– ordering, filing and organising lab test results
– sending forms and information to new patients
– general office and i.t. support (e.g. organising receipts, troubleshooting basic computer issues on Mac)
– answering phone and helping with bookings
Rate: £14/hr for up to 16 hrs per week.
- Candidate should be able to work up to two days a week, from 10-6.
- Spanish or Portuguese speaker would be an advantage.
- You will be paid for the full eight hours, but included in this is 30 min for lunch plus 30 min of mentoring time with Candida, where she will answer any questions you may have or help you with your own clients.
Since September I have been working for Candida and have found it an invaluable experience. Her knowledge is vast and she is very passionate about what she does. She specialises in complex autoimmune issues and gut health but sees a wide range of clients. I have loved working with her and would continue but I am unable to increase my time to the two days a week that she requires now. This is a great way for a newly-qualified NT to build up their knowledge and confidence as you learn so much by working in an already established practice.
If you are interested please can you email me at [email protected]. I’m happy to answer any questions about working for Candida and will put you in touch with her once we have a brief chat.