The webinar will cover the following:
– Introduction to SIBO – what is it & why haven’t I heard of it?
– The symptoms of SIBO and why it is often a missing link to digestive distress.
– Risk factors for SIBO – physiologic risk factors, other conditions, medications, surgeries and more.
– Testing for SIBO – a breakdown of testing methods and their relative strengths & weaknesses, testing interpretation.
– Treatment – conventional treatment, a unique antibiotic, dietary interventions, natural treatments, biofilm busters, prokinetics and more.
To access the webinar, click here.
Click here to access the full eblast.