- New Full Member Applications: £120 (includes one off registration fee)
- Annual Renewal Membership Fee: £100
- Any graduate from a  course approved by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Any graduate from a  course accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Education Commission (NTEC)
- Any Associate Member who successfully completes the APL/APEL process (BANT reserves the right to ask APL/APEL applicants to take further assessment modules as necessary)
All applicants must have Professional indemnity insurance for clinical practice.
If you have been out of Nutritional Therapy Practice for more than five years you will need to go through the Return to Practice (RTP) process. BANT is finalising this process and details will be released in 2017.
 BANT recognises all courses accredited by the Nutritional Therapy Education Commission (NTEC) as listed on their website.
 BANT recognises all courses approved by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). Graduates from these courses are able to apply for Fast Track direct entry onto the CNHC national register.