This webinar about functional breathing will cover the following:
• Common misconceptions about what ‘good’ breathing is
• The role of the nose and the importance of nasal breathing – and how this impacts the intestinal tract
• Deep breathing v. shallow breathing
• What breathing strategies work best for common conditions, such as asthma, rhinitis, hayfever, anxiety, stress and panic attacks, as well as sleep issues – snoring, insomnia, sleep apnea – all backed by scientific research
• How to maximise delivery of oxygen to your cells through breathing
To access the webinar, click here.
Click here to access the full eblast.