– Part Time (3 days p/w)
– Permanent Position
– Competitive salary
– Benefits package
Protexin is a division of Probiotics International Limited, the manufacturer and supplier of probiotic products including leading brands Bio-Kult and Lepicol. We specialise in producing effective, innovative, research based products of the highest quality for humans and animals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a nutritional therapist or a qualified practitioner to join a fast growing, dynamic and award winning organisation.
- To conduct key account management of health stores and pharmacies in the areas of Hertfordshire and Surrey and the postcodes WD, SW, KT, SM, EN and CR
- Training of Health Store and Pharmacy staff on the benefits of each of our products
- To visit health stores and clinics to promote and educate staff & customers on the benefits of our products
- Ensure products are positioned well in-store and advise on best use of POS materials and where possible dress windows.
- Interact with customers, giving advice and attend in-store open days
- Regularly liaise with the National Sales Manager, Technical Advisor’s and attend regular meetings with the wider team
- Be able to attend various shows and conferences to promote our brands
- Degree or relevant qualification e.g. Diploma, Advanced Diploma in Nutrition / Naturopathy / Complementary Health
- Professional personal presentation
- Good communication skills with confidence presenting technical information
- Strong relationship building skills with ability to gain customer loyalty from retail staff
- Driven, hardworking, self-motivated, super-enthusiastic, outgoing and a strong influencer
- Must have own car and full driving licence
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV plus a covering letter giving details of your current salary to:
Claire Rowswell, HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org