Independent health food supplements company Cytoplan is seeking a highly motivated marketing individual to join our marketing team. Previous marketing experience and a nutrition qualification are highly desired. You will possess confident verbal, written and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who can assist the marketing team in developing and delivering a wide range of marketing activities.
The role provides opportunity to work on a range of projects so an ability to multi-task and manage a varying workload is essential. The ideal candidate will:
– Assist the marketing team with the planning and creation of all marketing campaigns, press releases, email marketing, promotions, events, print collateral and online marketing
– Support the maintaining and monitoring of all social media channels, adhering to the company standards and values
– Contribute ideas for promotions, events, PR and blog topics
– Be educated to degree level and/or have relevant experience in a similar marketing role
– An education in health, nutrition and well-being is beneficial for this role
Please note that this is an office-based role and therefore you must be within a commutable distance.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Worcester WR8 0DX
Please send a covering letter and your CV by Friday 27 October to email@example.com along with a 200 to 500 word blog article, aimed at a health practitioner audience, on ‘The Importance of the Gut Flora to Health”.