- Carrying out one to one consultations at clinics in the London/ Essex area
- Writing/editing bespoke nutritional plans for clients
- Analysing nutritional questionnaires in preparation for appointments
- Researching for client cases
- Ordering supplements for clients via email
- Responding to clients queries or concerns via email
- Telephoning clients as & when required
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Reliable, flexible & trust worthy
- Works well under pressure
- Works to own initiative & well as a team
- Strong communicator & good rapport with people
- Good knowledge in nutritional protocols, functional medicine & testing.
- Good time keeping & punctual
- Efficient & good organisational skills
- Professional at all times
- BSc Hons degree or 2 year Diploma minimum in Nutritional Therapy or a similar subject like Naturopathy.
- English as first language
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint, plus Gmail accounts
- Typing speed of 30-40 words per minute & able to write in a succinct manner
- Some degree of sales experience would be beneficial
Minimum- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy or BSc Hons Degree in Nutritional Therapy.
*Must be a member of BANT, CNHC registered & fully insured to practice (public liability).
To be discussed at interview. Please contact Claire: email@example.com or 07495 451557.