Wren Laboratories is a forward thinking, family-run, business based near Andover, Hampshire, which is currently looking to expand its London sales team. We produce a range of nutritional supplements called ‘OptiBac Probiotics’, which are mainly sold to health food stores and pharmacies across the UK & Ireland. We are committed to growing the business through education, staying at the forefront of research and continuously educating retailers, practitioners and consumers alike on the benefits of probiotics. Our team could be described as close-knit, enthusiastic and dedicated. We are currently seeking an experienced Representative for London area to visit new and existing retail stockists, developing sales by undertaking staff training and providing support. You will be an experienced representative in this industry and have Diploma, Advanced Diploma or relevant Degree in nutritional therapy / naturopathy / herbal medicine / complementary health and be able to clearly demonstrate the qualities necessary to make a first class Sales & Training Representative.
Full job description at this link: https://www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk/about/careers/sales-training-representative-london
Hours & Salary
- Full time (42.5h/week), Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work, permanent position based in London (must also be prepared to regularly visit the Head Office in Hampshire)
- Competitive salary plus travel expenses covered
- Please send your up to date CV and cover letter to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the company please visit www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk
Closing dates for applications
- Applications will close on the 30th of September. Applications sent after this date may not be reviewed. We cannot guarantee a response to all candidates. We may start interviewing as soon as we received applications so please apply as early as possible.