– Part time (3 days p/w)
– Fixed term contract
– Competitive salary
– Benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. Based either at our head office in Somerset or working from home, we are looking for a qualified Nutritional Therapist to join our team on a fixed term contract for 15 months, to provide product support to UK and overseas customers for the Protexin branded healthcare product range, which includes our award-winning Bio-Kult probiotics.
- To be the primary point of contact for human health enquiries via phone and email.
- To work in conjunction with the Marketing department to develop literature, articles and communications.
- To develop technical support for UK and export sales and nutrition staff.
- To provide support at trade and consumer exhibitions.
- To provide technical input for new product development.
- Nutritional Therapist qualification or similar.
- Excellent communication skills with confidence presenting technical information.
- Driven, hardworking, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Experience working in a similar role is an advantage, but not necessary.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV plus a covering letter giving details of your current salary to:
Claire Rowswell, HR Manager – email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1st May 2017